Saturday 28 June 2008

I've been Dished Away!!!!

For the past few days at work, I felt being dished away. Last Thursday, I was working on a 12-hour day shift, but half of that day was spent in Accident and Emergency (A&E, ER). I was asked to help the department because they got so busy and although they have enough staff for the day, there were about seven ambulances which arrived at once due to a road traffic accident. Well, I'm not moaning, (nurse tayo eh) I am more than happy to help out of duty and passion. And today, again I was working the same twelve hour day shift, and by two o'clock in the afternoon, apparently, our shift coordinator have drawn our names in the hat, and she pick mine up, so I was sent down to help in one of the wards. Well, what shall I say? Okey! fine, no problem, I don't want to argue, I don't wanna moan, get on with it. Thank you very much. Saying that, the afternoon went well. I actually enjoyed working in the ward. It's been a while now that I've not work in other departments. The staff thought, because I work in the Intensive Care, I knew lots of stuff! Hmmmmmm, lols, you just don't know....... I dunno nothing, too. hehehehehehe.
SmileyCentral.com

No comments: