Saturday 14 June 2008

Got tagged by Heap UP. Thanks!
Here are the Rules for this tag:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. What is your favorite food?
Plenty and depending on my mood. Something cooked and served for me specially.
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
Able to build my own playhouse made of sack and have authority over it.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anywhere. I believe, every place has got to offer something.
4. Do you think you are worthy to be saved by God?
Yes, He loves me, there's no doubt about it, and even if I am a sinner, He still sees my worth, therefore He gave the best chance, and I am having that chance with no second thoughts.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
Pray and Sing.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family!
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I don't know. In the first place I do not bet on anything, therefore theres no chances I am going to win anything. But if I am given $1M, I will give part of it to the Mission of our church, part of it to secure my childrens education and homes, and a little token for me and my husband to remind me I have been blessed, and that I am sharing that blessing with him, probably a platinum ring for each of us.…
8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
I can not remember.
9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
Harrison Ford
10. How do you cope with boredom?
going to places near or far, taking photos of anything at their spontaneous moments. I don't like planning or posed pictures.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I can't think of any.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
A liar!
13. What is your ambition?
to become a nurse consultant in five years time.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
I wish that every people should have genuine love in their hearts and are able to share it.
15. How did you celebrate New Year?
I roasted a huge turkey and trim it with usual veges and gravy and plenty of fruits, got all of us, my husband, two kids, and myself dressed casually special, and have a nice dinner and conversation in our home, lights dimmed to bring on the beauty of the candle lights.
16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
Driving on a motorway at nigh time in the UK with my friend to a Christmas dinner, knowing that I am not allowed to drive yet as I have no license or insurance, and upon going home at midnight, drove home without my lights on. It's crazy and stupid!
17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
Sell our house from the UK and move to Canada.
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
Friend
19. What is your inspiration in life?
God's creation....Real, live, beautiful, Perfect!
20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
Nothing, every event I had served its own purpose, some sad, some happy, but I believe each has brought every colour I have in me now.

I am now tagging, Shiela, Ella, Novie, Letlet, Malou

No comments: