Thursday 12 June 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

We watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last Monday, and I am impressed for its creation. I am a great fan of films directed by Steven Spielberg, and knowing that he did this one, I know, when we (my husband and two kids) agreed to watch it in Cineworld, we are up to great adventure, awesome actions, and spectacular backdrops.... and indeed, it is. I don't look at who's doing what. I am not into celebrities, you know...... but I am more of who wrote the story, who chose the casts, and who is the man in the chair.
Every detail of the film is well thought, colours, and lighting well balanced. I could not find any fault and although rated 12A, I have no qualms in recommending it to kids over seven years old, whose age are into adventure. Well, it's not up to me to say this, but truly, films like these are worth checking out. In fact, though we've watched it in the big screen, I will get a DVD copy of it for my collections' sake. Happy viewing.

1 comment:

bluedreamer27 said...

wow i love indiana jones and ofcourse for sure this movie remake will going to be a big hit
steven spielberg is such a great writer and director i love all of his creations including back to the future series

PS
thanks for putting my link in your blog roll i do the same thing
hope to see you in my blog
so as my