Shiela Tagged me this So chained myself along. Come and connect with us, too.
:::Start here:::1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot 12. FunFierceFabulous 13. My Precious 14. My World in My Own Word 15. Observer's Eyes
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
On 1996 new year's eve, going to 1997 I dialled a number on the phone not knowing what it was, and someone on the other end sound so handsome so asked him to be my phonepal and since then, I am still connected, online, offline, by text, email, post, at home, at heart, at soul etc. etc. etc.
2. Where did you go on your first date?
We went to church.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
April Fools 1997. Did not realize it then, it just happened spontaneously but after that I was so scared knowing the date.... but I am just so lucky, he does not know anything about April fools, so I just kept quiet.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past?
I am his sevententh!!!
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Pure Filipino, Tagalog from Gapan Nueva Ecija.
6. What is his/her favorite food?
He loves Filipino Delicacies, specially if it requires kamayan.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Quiet, with selective hearing, so better be careful with my words. He is a man of very few words when angry.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Well, he is pretty flirt and does small sweet nothings most of the time, and he makes me laugh regularly.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
He proposed to me few weeks after that April Fool's, but I was so young then, just graduated and qualified as RN so didn't know how to handle his proposal so I turned it down, but he has persevered, like asking me he can wed me anywhere, and if I'm in doubt, I can cut open his heart, and even bended on his knees. No effect to me until one day, inuwi ba naman ako sa kanila, di ko alam, tanan na pala yun.......Alam nyo, for two weeks, di talaga ako lumalabas ng kwarto, just imagine, ano na lang sasabihin ng mga tao sa akin, all those sort of thoughts. So ashamed of myself, so confused, Being a Bisaya, di ba, our dignity is so precious, di ba?
I always knew he is the one from that April Fool's day because I have seen him how sticks to his routine, principles, and words. I saw him in his real colour without any masks or make up to impress me, he just came as he is.
I am now going to tag PinayMama, Mira's A Moment to Exhale, Asawa's Heaven, Joy Burlinson