Thursday 12 June 2008

I am hired!!!!!Roll down the red carpet, get ready for my BIG Entrance

When I started blogging, I thought it was such a nice idea for using my spare time. Blogging is like publishing your own magazine, or newspaper... you need to have readers, viewers, commentators, etc..... and for few weeks I have posted personal views, campaigned for something, and have influenced people who came and read my articles. I am happy everytime I received comments, and notes from people whom I don't know personally, yet have become my friends online. They are my customers.
Then someone encouraged me to join Pay Per Post to monetize my blog. At first, I was skeptical. Who on earth would waste their money because I was doing what I enjoy? Who would care about it? Then she explained to me how it works, etc. etc. etc. I thought, uhmmm, if I give it a try, I will lose nothing... so I did, and today, I got an email saying my very own Observer's Eyes is now approved, and I can start looking at paid oppurtunities and can write about them,.... that easy! And guess what, just by writing this alone, I got $20.00!!!! Honestly, I can't stop thinking what this blogworld can take me to, and the extra money, just imagine, I AM GETTING PAID just because I am doing what I love to do. What could be better than that????? Join Now!
'>'>'>get paid to blog

No comments: