Friday 9 May 2008

Still Ill



Unfortunately folks, I am still feeling under the weather. I could not get comfortable last night trying to get some sleep. I ache all over, especially my headache, it's bad. Paracetamol 1g doesn't help me anymore. I feel shivery inside, but firey on the outside....to be honest, I can't explain it, and I keep on sneezing. It is flu, I guess. I am not allowed to take Ibuprofen either due to my asthma, therefore I kindly asked my husband to give me a massage, which did help a bit, and I woke up this morning feeling the same (at least I had some sleep).



The sunshine outside is so nice and inviting, but just going down the stairs is so unsafe for me at this time, I feel everything is spinning.

I tried to eat, but I could only take chicken noodles which is absolutely tasteless as well. I have to decide that I should eat, to make me better. In this situation, I need more energy to fight this. As a nurse, I should know this better. And I am drinking plenty of fluids too.

Anyway, to cheer me up, I will just upload this turkey and fruit photos I have taken myself, and boy, don't they look professionally done? I am just glad technology nowadays are getting better each time, and my camera is one of them. Although I love to take photos, I just do not have that professional touch, should I say should I try harder to get that extra edge?

No comments: