Friday 23 May 2008

Employee of the Month



This certificate was given to my daughter today on her achievements on working hard in selling holiday packages. Imagine, she sold several packages to her mates and teachers. I just wish, it's all real business. At school, children are taught how to engage themselves in a sensible conversation, and be able to show creativity in expressing their views. On the above activity, my Jessica's class were asked to group themselves and do a presentation on different products. Jessica did a holiday shop and was able to convince her "customers" that her "tailored holiday packages" are just right for them. Hhmmmm, impessive. I wonder if she could make a sale on me? Probably not, probably.... well.

At the end of it, only Jessica got the certificate. Wow. I have to give her a good pat on the shoulder, and a hug.

No comments: