Friday 16 May 2008

New Pair of Shoes

After driving these two around and trying to find a place where I could exhaust their energy,
I have actually found myself a couple of nice girly pair of shoes.















Well, my daughter got herself two nice girly bags, while my son got himself some toys and art stuff.


Then we have a bit of dinner just before heading home.

Afterall, we had a great morning until midafternoon fun by Clacton on Sea Pier rides and Ice Cream. Definitely sorted them out. Soon after we arrived home, I haven't heard any argument on who's going to brush teeth first, or who's gonna get the milk out of the fridge or who's turn it is to get the glasses for the milk. What a relief!!!!!.

If you have a boy and a girl of ages like mine, everyday is a battle. Saying that, I do not know life without them. I can only say, I have such a wonderful life with them.

No comments: